6 Eylül 2010 Pazartesi

Spoiler (Inception)

Mal: You keep telling yourself what you know. But what do you believe? What do you feel?
Cobb: Guilt.

***

Mal: If I jump, would I survive?
Cobb: A clean dive, perhaps. Mal, what are you doing here?
Mal: I thought you might be missing me.
Cobb: You know I am but I can't trust you anymore.
Mal: So what?

***

Mal: Do you know what it is to be a lover? Half of a whole?

***

Saito: Don't you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone!

***

Ariadne: Why is it so important to dream?
Cobb: Because, in my dreams we are together.

***

Mal: You promised! You promised!
Cobb: Please, I just have to keep you here, just for now.
Mal: You said we'd be together! You said we'd grow old together!
Cobb: I'll come back, I promise.

***

Eames: Do they come here to sleep?
Thin Man: [Looking at Cobb] No, They come here to be woken up. Dream has become their reality! Who are you to say, otherwise?

***

Cobb: [Repeated Lines] You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?
Mal: Because, We'll be together!

***

Mal: We'd be together forever. You promised me.
Cobb: I know. But we can't. And I'm sorry.
Mal: You remember when you asked me to marry you? You said you dreamt that we'd grow old together.
Cobb: And we did... I miss you more than I can bear... but we had our time together. And now I have to let go...




* aimee mann - it's not http://fizy.com/#s/1e0ysc




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder